Don’t know how to make a pizza bagel? I’ll teach you! Pizza bagels are my favorite thing to make for a quick, easy, and hearty breakfast. I normally don’t chop the pepperoni or use olive oil, but if you’ve got a little extra time, this is the fancy version my boyfriend makes.
- Pizza sauce
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Chopped pepperoni
- Italian seasoning / oregano
- Olive oil drizzle
- Tabasco (optional)
- Heat your toaster oven up to 400F.
- Cut the bagel in half.
- In order, layer the sauce, cheese, seasoning, olive oil, pepperonis, and optional Tabasco on the bagel.
- Put the pizza bagel in the oven until the cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Broil the pizza bagel for about 90 seconds, to brown the cheese a little.
This recipe is awesome and everyone should try it out. Whoever your bf is, he sounds great.