Pizza in the morning, pizza in the evening, pizza at suppertime. WHEN PIZZA’S ON A BAGEL YOU CAN HAVE PIZZA ANYTIME! WOO!
If you landed on this blog post, you probably already know and love Bagel Bites. I’m here to tell you how to make them so that they are perfect. You want the bagel to be perfectly crisp with just a little softness on top, lightly browned cheese and pepperoni, and a perfect temperature so that you don’t burn your mouth.
- Preheat your oven to 400F.
- Put the Bagel Bites on aluminum foil on a baking sheet.
- Don’t worry about waiting for the oven to preheat – just put them in.
- Wait around 12 minutes – a good general rule for timing is to wait until the oven beeps to let you know that it’s pre-heated, then check a few minutes later. Just don’t forget.
- When the Bagel Bites look like they do above, they’re done.
- Put them on a plate, pour yourself a drink, and enjoy.
Did you know that 9 pepperoni Bagel Bites only have 450 calories? Beach bod, here we come.